Slipknot Unmasked ! Slipknot Unmasked !

this sucks

i actually LIKE slipknot, and this thing sucks. graphics suck, the sound is another annoying loop, and there's not a drop of blood or anything funny at all. Oh, and i don't care what a 14 yr. old boy named justina says, it's the people who say "people who like *insert whatever* are gay" that are truly sad and should be killed off, hopefully interactively. My mum can't eat cheese.

Incriminati Incriminati

dubious...most non-heinous

i love games based on reality! (heh) anyways, great game for everyone to try. Also, my mum can't eat cheese.

Dealer Dealer

I love this game!

Porksoda, damn fine job. I love DopeWars (*sniff*) and this is the best fuckin' version i've ever seen! My only beef is that after you pay the shark off, you still have a limited time to do this stuff. Maybe make it last as long as you wanna play it, and add a save-game feature, then let us download it (like we use to be able to do with cool games).

Kill Eminem Kill Eminem

...oook....

well, it has good intentions (i HATE eminem). I can't play it on a laptop, though, so that bothers me (the laptop is my home away from...well, it's my home). Also, my mum can't eat cheese.